SAVE THE DATE –Tuesday 19 March 2019– ACE LEARNING OPEN ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
We are delighted to be holding our second Open Annual General Meeting at 17:00 on Tuesday 19 March 2019 at Hamstreet Primary Academy.
We will hear again from our Trust, our Local Governing Boards and from our amazing staff about their work over the last year. Then in keeping with tradition, we will hear from our pupils, including a performance from our schools’ choirs.
So please save the date.
If you would like to come along, we ask that you register with us first by dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us who you are. If you have any questions you would like to put to the AGM please including them when registering.
We will send further details about the evening nearer the time.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Chair of ACE Learning Trust
What’s special about Hamstreet Primary Academy?
Click below to find out more!
If you’d like to comment on things that are going really well at the academy, or make suggestions for improvement, then send a message to: email@example.com
Please note that comments will not be replied to but will be collated and discussed at Parent Council meetings.
Specific/ individual concerns should be discussed with the class teacher, not communicated through this account.
About Hamstreet Primary Academy…
Hamstreet Primary Academy serves children from local surrounding villages. It is situated in a pleasant rural location with easy access to the town of Ashford, the motorway network and Europe beyond. There are 315 children on roll aged from four to eleven. They are split into 11 classes with a maximum of 30 in each class. Some classes have two year groups within them. We have a staff of 11 full time and 4 part time teachers and a further 40 staff who support the smooth daily running of the academy.
Since November 2013, Hamstreet Primary, alongside Furley Park Primary converted to academies to create ACE Learning. We are now directly accountable to the Department for Education but have much more control in our practice and procedures.
The academy has excellent facilities providing a stimulating environment for all to work in…
- a breakfast and after school club,
- a well-stocked library, a large hall for dance, drama, music, PE and assembly,
- an ICT Suite,
- good physical education facilities including the hall, sports field, swimming pool, artificial grass areas and hard surface courts,
- a community learning room,
- an outdoor environment incorporating a wildlife garden with pond, an outdoor classroom and a sensory garden for study and reflection with access to woodland,
- a large playground and field providing differentiated areas for active and quiet play,
- a full range of technical equipment including computers in classrooms and laptops for whole-class use, iPads, access to the Internet, interactive whiteboards in all classrooms, TV, videos, sound system, stage lighting and interactive CD player,
- a Care Suite which offers a range of provision for pupils with medical needs or physically disabled pupils.
Any visitor may request a paper copy of the information on our website if required. Please contact the academy office.