At Hamstreet our vision is to create a happy, supportive and welcoming whole school community for our staff, children, parents and local community.
We believe that by offering an engaging curriculum, that meets the needs of every child, children will be inspired to become life-long learners. We will achieve this through offering creative, fun, adventurous and inclusive learning opportunities.
Our priority is to nurture children in a kind and caring environment so that they are prepared for the next steps in their education and equipped with the skills needed for life.
At Hamstreet Primary Academy we aim to provide a safe, caring, supportive and stimulating environment with high quality teaching to achieve….
- A high level of literacy and numeracy.
- Independent young people who are confident, flexible and able to cooperate with others.
- A high level of computing and technological competence.
- Imagination and creative expression through a wide range of media.
- Conscientious young citizens who are tolerant and respect others’ values.
- Effective links between the school, the home and the community.
- Equality of opportunity for all.
- Celebration and humour – we feel good about ourselves!
We want Hamstreet to be the best place for the children who come to learn; where they are surrounded by adults who are positive and show a love for learning and where we dare to be bold and different!
All who work here, believe that it is vital that we are all responsible for improving the basic skills of all children and also to support the raising of standards for everyone.
Be PROUD and be the best…..you can!